Pure surf inspiration. Turn up the tunes and roll out the K2 Eighty Seven Snowboard. Boasting a medium/stiff flex thanks to the snappy bamboo core with carbon additives, the Eighty Seven packs a lot of energy into an agile, camber dominant package designed for turning and burning laps with your buds. Connect with the best the mountain has to offer on the exceptional K2 Eighty Seven Snowboard.
- Directional Camber Baseline - Camber between the feet and a slight rocker in the tip and tail give you all of the power and energy of a cambered snowboard, but with a little extra float on those deep days.
- Tweekend™ – Tweekend™ is simply taking the rocker and camber profile of the board and extending that profile into the tip and tail. This allows you to use the whole board as stable platform for pressing butters, floating in powder and landing big hits.
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability
- Bambooyah Core - A little bit of Bambooyah goes a long way. The new Bambooyah core is a blend of two woods to save weight and still provide the same 5-year warranty on all Bambooyah cores.
- ICG 10 Biax Glass with Carbon - Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass lay-ups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- Carbon Torque Forks - K2 keeps their carbon simple by placing it from the binding to the contact points of the board for a more responsive and stable ride.
- Sintered 4000 Base - K2's sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
SIZES: 150, 153, 155, 157, 160