The power of lightness. To date, ski touring has involved compromising downhill performance to save on weight. Those days are now over. The Zero G Tour Pro weighs just 1,320 grams, thanks to it's carbonfiber-Grilamid cuff, and boasts a 55° range of motion in hike mode. A 4-buckle design with a true flex of 130 makes the ZG Tour Pro second to none in downhill performance. So, feel free to go farther, higher, bigger, and faster. Live the Moment with the Tour Pro.
- CUSTOMIZATION SHELL: C.A.S.
- SOLES: ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, VIBRAM rubber
- SHELL: Grilamid
- CUFF: Carbon Fiber co-injected
- LINER: ULTRALIGHT - LIGHT FIT , with laces
- BUCKLES: 4 light Magnesum
- SPOILER: Velcro Spoiler
- POWERSTRAP: 35mm light with hook
- CANTING: NO
- EXTRA FEATURES: Forward Lean Adjustment
- RATCHETS: double hitching hook
- MOBILITY CUFF: Double Hook Self Adjusting System